Testing can help develop a personalised approach to optimal health.
I only use accredited laboratories which offer comprehensive panels that combine standard and innovative test components to provide a more complete picture of the health of my clients in order to help identify problems, preferably before chronic conditions and disease develop.
The range of profiles cover:
- Gastrointestinal, eg parasitology, Microbiology Profile, Gut Immunology, IB Status, H pylori
- Immunology, eg Allergy Profile, Candida Antibody Profile, Coeliac Profile
- Nutritional, eg Optimal Nutritional Evaluation, Metabolic Analysis Profile, Amino Acid Profile, B12, Vitamin D, Ferritin, Anaemia, Chronic Fatigue Screen, Homocysteine
- Endocrinology, eg Hormonal health, Total Thyroid Screen, Menopause, Adrenal Stress Profile
- Urine, eg Complete Hormones, Osteoporosis Risk Assessment, Oestrogen Metabolism
This is only a partial list of testing available. I will work with you to determine the most appropriate test to use for your condition, symptoms and budget.
Methods of collecting samples include stool, blood, urine, breath and saliva. I will provide you with the test and full instructions on usage. If you need a blood sample please check with your own GP surgery that they will provide the service. If not I can arrange for you to visit a private phlebotomist at an additional cost.
I will fully analyse the results, discuss them with you and present a tailored treatment plan, as appropriate.